The Great Poker Adventure

Monday, May 29, 2006

Five weeks today, I will already be in action at the MGM Grand!

The last 3 weeks have been absurdly busy with a combination of business and pleasure. Actually, mostly pleasure.

Both the highlight and the lowlight was probably my trip to Paris for the European Champions League Final with Arsenal. A fabulous, slightly beer-blurred trip, that was only marred by the actual game itself, which was ruined as a spectacle by Arsenal keeper Jens Lehmann getting a red card inside the first 20 minutes.

I had a meeting this week that might have a dramatic influence on my life in general, but I don't want to potentially jinx it by writing about it before I know of the final outcome.

This weekend has been a real poker marathon, as I have been catching up with my 1k hands per week commitment to VC Poker. Due to the manic-ness of the past fortnight, I was a good way behind.

I continue to see more poor players than average at the 1/2 LHE tables at VC Poker, although more traffic would be welcome. At certain times of day, there isn't any full-ring 1/2 games at all, and the most that I have ever seen in play at one time is 3 tables.

I will now try to post more frequently, in the run up to July 2nd, start date for the Great Poker Adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home