The Great Poker Adventure

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Not Very Clever

It has been an insanely busy week. I have been to Holland twice this week for work, which has limited my poker quite a bit.

However, I still found the time to drop half a dozen buyins at $50NL, dropping me back down to level on the month, with a combination of running bad, playing too aggressively, and donking off stacks with poor calls/bluffs etc!

So, I have decided to drop down a level (to $20NL on Prima, as they don't spread a $25NL game) to rebuild my confidence. So far I am up 4 buyins in 650 hands at $20NL and I am enjoying my poker again. I will probably hang at $20 NL until the end of the month, before assessing whether I am ready to move back up to $50NL or not.

2 Comments:

  • Must be the week for it I'm struggling as well.

    Good luck with the 20NL on Prima, I may see you there although not been playing much on Prima recently but I have a bonus to earn which is running out.

    By Blogger losbert, at 2:49 pm  

  • Good luck for the next week. I think it'll be a good decision to drop down and try to enjoy your game a little more. If that fails, take a few days off and come back refreshed and ready to claim some donkey-dollar.

    By Blogger DODGYKEN, at 6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home